Maiden World

Iron Maiden Forum


It is currently August 1st, 2014, 1:52 pm





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Stockholm 2003
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:41 pm
Posts: 60
Does anyone have a good sounding recording from Stockholm 2003?

I have a mediocre recording, with lots of hiss and muffled sound.

I'm desperately looking for an upgrade, so if you have a better version please contact me. Have a few 2003 boots to trade, like New Jersey and Worcester, and of course earlier stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockholm 2003
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 30th, 2003, 7:14 am
Posts: 60
Location: Fields of Flanders
GreenStreet wrote:
Does anyone have a good sounding recording from Stockholm 2003?

I have a mediocre recording, with lots of hiss and muffled sound.

I'm desperately looking for an upgrade, so if you have a better version please contact me. Have a few 2003 boots to trade, like New Jersey and Worcester, and of course earlier stuff.


Are you willing to trade Worcester and New Jersey for something else than Stockholm?? How is the quality of the US gigs?? Are they complete??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:41 pm
Posts: 60
I can't check them right now, but I'm pretty certain they are complete. Worcester has 14 songs. Quality is quite good on both of them, 4-ish on a 5-grade scale.

I'll have a look at your website and PM you tonight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 9:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 30th, 2003, 7:14 am
Posts: 60
Location: Fields of Flanders
GreenStreet wrote:
I'll have a look at your website and PM you tonight.


Be aware that this is not my website, but it's a place where you can put your bootlegs on. List is pretty much updated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 10:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:41 pm
Posts: 60
svartsyn wrote:
GreenStreet wrote:
I'll have a look at your website and PM you tonight.


Be aware that this is not my website, but it's a place where you can put your bootlegs on. List is pretty much updated.


OK, any new 2003 boots not in your list?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 30th, 2003, 7:14 am
Posts: 60
Location: Fields of Flanders
Gijon and Imola are on the way. Should have them next week!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 30th, 2003, 6:40 am
Posts: 21
Location: mighty scotland
I have a decent version of stockholm,beware imola is the worst ever bootleg even worse than athens 2000!

_________________
best bootlegs in uk

www.geocities.com/roorback2002


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 30th, 2003, 7:14 am
Posts: 60
Location: Fields of Flanders
silentplanetscot wrote:
,beware imola is the worst ever bootleg

I receive it from the man in Essex, is yours also from him?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:41 pm
Posts: 60
silentplanetscot wrote:
I have a decent version of stockholm,beware imola is the worst ever bootleg even worse than athens 2000!


Would you be interested in Worcester or Holmdel, NJ for that Stockholm gig, or do you have them both?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 30th, 2003, 7:14 am
Posts: 60
Location: Fields of Flanders
@Greenstreet

Anything you want from my list for those US gigs??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2003, 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:41 pm
Posts: 60
svartsyn wrote:
@Greenstreet

Anything you want from my list for those US gigs??


I sent you a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 31st, 2003, 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 30th, 2003, 6:40 am
Posts: 21
Location: mighty scotland
svartsyn wrote:
silentplanetscot wrote:
,beware imola is the worst ever bootleg

I receive it from the man in Essex, is yours also from him?


yes it is

_________________
best bootlegs in uk

www.geocities.com/roorback2002


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB 3
© 2000-2009 The phpBB Group.