Maiden World

Iron Maiden Forum

It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 3:42 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 2:16 pm 

metalwarrior220 wrote:
I'll be getting my tickets for the Mansfield, Massachusetts show hopefully next Friday. I'm really looking forward to seeing Maiden again. I just hope they don't change the setlist.

don't worry mate, they are too lazy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2008, 2:02 pm 

Well, I got my tickets last Friday, and now I'm looking forward to seeing them again. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 8th, 2008, 12:16 am 
I run things.
I run things.

Anyone going on Ed Force One this year?

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2008, 1:47 pm 

Manowar wrote:
Anyone going on Ed Force One this year?

I'm booked on the Viking Express to Tondheim Norway :banana:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2008, 10:46 pm 

hey men, the second part of the SBIT tour debute yesterday, and did you see the pics of the show :shock: :shock:

it's the comback of the big Eddie as a mummy behind the scene 8) 8) 8)

Image Image Image

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 4:28 pm 

I just saw them last night and they were freakin' awesome. The setlist remained the same and the stage set also remained the same. I waited a long time to see the Powerslave stage set and it was great to hear many great songs that I've never heard live before last night. I had always wanted to hear Powerslave songs alongside Somewhere In Time songs and Seventh Son songs and I finally got my wish. It was also great to hear the earlier songs and Fear of the Dark as an added bonus. It was my fifth time seeing Iron Maiden live and my Iron Maiden adventure is not over becuase I want to hear the new songs live when they release the new album. Bruce already said last night that there will be a new Maiden album and I will hear those songs live. Lunarmile was also great and the music sounded to me like good old fashoned metal. My friend took his 8 year old son and both of them also had a great time. I also took many pictures with my new camera phone but I've got to get the USB cable so I can upload them. Anyways, I had a great time and Iron Maiden as always was great. However, I just still can't get enough Iron Maiden!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2008, 3:12 pm 

metalwarrior220 wrote:
I just saw them last night and they were freakin' awesome. The setlist remained the same and the stage set also remained the same. I waited a long time to see the Powerslave stage set and it was great to hear many great songs that I've never heard live before last night. I had always wanted to hear Powerslave songs alongside Somewhere In Time songs and Seventh Son songs and I finally got my wish. It was also great to hear the earlier songs and Fear of the Dark as an added bonus. It was my fifth time seeing Iron Maiden live and my Iron Maiden adventure is not over becuase I want to hear the new songs live when they release the new album. Bruce already said last night that there will be a new Maiden album and I will hear those songs live. Lunarmile was also great and the music sounded to me like good old fashoned metal. My friend took his 8 year old son and both of them also had a great time. I also took many pictures with my new camera phone but I've got to get the USB cable so I can upload them. Anyways, I had a great time and Iron Maiden as always was great. However, I just still can't get enough Iron Maiden!
Thats made me even more excited for next week :banana: :banana:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2008, 3:50 pm 

wicky wrote:
Thats made me even more excited for next week :banana: :banana:

Awesome, I hope you have a great time. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2008, 6:03 pm 

I worked on thw local crew for Maiden's gig in Trondheim and wondered if anyone knows how i might get in touch with the roadcrew?
Either the stage manager Bill or anyone else.

The concert was really great and i loved working there as well.
Missed the grand finale though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 9th, 2008, 2:14 pm 

Tinuviel wrote:
I worked on thw local crew for Maiden's gig in Trondheim and wondered if anyone knows how i might get in touch with the roadcrew?
Either the stage manager Bill or anyone else.

The concert was really great and i loved working there as well.
Missed the grand finale though...

It must have been great working for Maiden and I'm glad you had a great time. Did you get to meet anyone in the band?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 9th, 2008, 6:14 pm 

metalwarrior220 wrote:
It must have been great working for Maiden and I'm glad you had a great time. Did you get to meet anyone in the band?

The entire band stood just a few feet away from me talking to some guys in their road crew outside the building where we(local crew) had our locker room.
I didn't run over and jump at them though.
Thought it wouldn't be the kind of thing they would appreciate half an hour before they were going on stage :P
And after the show they left at once so didn't get a chance to talk to them.
But it was a great experience and their road crew were a bit impressed by the girl driving a fork lift truck better than all the guys put together (YEAH!! That's me!!) :edmetal:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8