Maiden World

Iron Maiden Forum


It is currently September 3rd, 2014, 2:08 am





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2004, 3:27 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 4:43 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: Lille
Image Image

Image :P :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2004, 6:21 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: November 6th, 2003, 11:44 am
Posts: 30766
Location: in my panty actually
killers wrote:
Image Image

Image :P :)


did you finish it one time :?

_________________
http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2004, 7:29 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: August 11th, 2004, 1:26 pm
Posts: 5169
metroid prime rox
but u cant beat my hi-score
every item
every power
100% everything
in like 8 hours or somwthing like that

driv3r sux bocky :| i got it and its so unrealistic
u hit a kerb and the car does like a million flips
i paid 40 quid for that beta test :x

i have every game u all said
double dash is good killers
too short though
have u unlocked all the karts and characters :?
now playing wario ware :banana:

_________________
Eileen, she's calling me. to sit a while and talk to trees.
Eileen, can't you see? the songs you're singing are scaring me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2004, 5:06 am 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 21st, 2003, 9:21 am
Posts: 5691
I'm not playing anything right now, but I've been stuck on Pikmin 2 for a few hours today :oops:

_________________
I have stretched ropes from steeple to steeple;
garlands from window to window;
golden chains from star to star,
and i dance......
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2004, 3:03 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 4:43 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: Lille
manic wrote:
metroid prime rox
but u cant beat my hi-score
every item
every power
100% everything
in like 8 hours or somwthing like that


driv3r sux bocky :| i got it and its so unrealistic
u hit a kerb and the car does like a million flips
i paid 40 quid for that beta test :x

i have every game u all said
double dash is good killers
too short though
have u unlocked all the karts and characters :?
now playing wario ware :banana:



:shock: :shock:



i've finished Mario Kart :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2004, 3:34 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: August 11th, 2004, 1:26 pm
Posts: 5169
killers wrote:
:shock: :shock:



i've finished Mario Kart :P
r u gettin the DS or PSP
im gettin both
i could play u on metroid prime:hunters :banana:
u link it up to your internet or something and u play with others

_________________
Eileen, she's calling me. to sit a while and talk to trees.
Eileen, can't you see? the songs you're singing are scaring me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2004, 3:38 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 4:43 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: Lille
manic wrote:
r u gettin the DS or PSP
im gettin both
i could play u on metroid prime:hunters :banana:
u link it up to your internet or something and u play with others


i can't


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2004, 3:39 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 4:43 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: Lille
DS or PSP :? :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2004, 6:19 pm 
Offline
Contributor
Contributor
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2003, 9:43 am
Posts: 19328
championship manager 2003/04 :banana:

_________________
Image

Humans are the tiger's only serious predator, who often kill tigers illegally for their fur.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2004, 6:44 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: August 11th, 2004, 1:26 pm
Posts: 5169
killers wrote:
DS or PSP :? :oops:

DS the nintendo dual screen
it has 2 screens
the bottom one is a touch screen so that good for mini games, maps etc
it is portable
has graphics bout as good as game cube
i will find some pics


PSP
playsation portable
i like this
wide screen
portable
watch movies on it
amazing games
ps2 graphics
but its quite expensive


these are both a little bigger than the original GBA

_________________
Eileen, she's calling me. to sit a while and talk to trees.
Eileen, can't you see? the songs you're singing are scaring me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2004, 3:25 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 4:43 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: Lille
manic wrote:
killers wrote:
DS or PSP :? :oops:

DS the nintendo dual screen
it has 2 screens
the bottom one is a touch screen so that good for mini games, maps etc
it is portable
has graphics bout as good as game cube
i will find some pics


PSP
playsation portable
i like this
wide screen
portable
watch movies on it
amazing games
ps2 graphics
but its quite expensive


these are both a little bigger than the original GBA


ok :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2004, 3:28 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: February 24th, 2004, 3:28 am
Posts: 4639
Location: Chicago
We don't need no stinkin dual screen! :x Just switch back and forth like we've been doing since time immemorial :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2004, 3:40 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: August 11th, 2004, 1:26 pm
Posts: 5169
twilightsglow wrote:
We don't need no stinkin dual screen! :x Just switch back and forth like we've been doing since time immemorial :P
u yanks get it on the 21st of november :x


it rulez
http://www.nintendo.com/ds/index.jsp

_________________
Eileen, she's calling me. to sit a while and talk to trees.
Eileen, can't you see? the songs you're singing are scaring me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2004, 3:43 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 4:43 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: Lille
manic wrote:
u yanks get it on the 21st of november :x


it rulez
http://www.nintendo.com/ds/index.jsp


:banana: :banana: very nice, i didn't know


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2004, 3:45 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: February 24th, 2004, 3:28 am
Posts: 4639
Location: Chicago
manic wrote:
u yanks get it on the 21st of november :x


it rulez
http://www.nintendo.com/ds/index.jsp

When's it being released in England?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB 3
© 2000-2009 The phpBB Group.